To ensure that you can get started quickly with Basecone, we have made a step-by-step guide for you. Of course, not all steps need to apply to you.
1. Start with a Basecone (trial) subscription and create your own environment
When you want to start with Basecone, you must first create your own Basecone environment. You can sign up on our website. You also choose the office code, with which all users in your environment must use to log in (in addition with the username and password).
Read more about these steps here:
2. Add company
When you have created a Basecone environment, you can start by adding a company. You can go through the following steps:
- Add a new company to Basecone
- Ensure that all master data of a company are filled in
- Ensure the right configuration settings is setup in Twinfield
3. Add users
After you add a company, you can give users access to the company. You can determine per user to which company they may have access to in Basecone.
- Create new user(s)
- Give the user the right user roles
- Set the home screen to workload matrix (optional)
- Introduce the user to Basecone Spenser
- Give users permission to change bank numbers in Basecone
4. Workflow settings (optional)
You can choose to use our authorisation module per company. For this you can go through the following steps:
- Create at least one user with the role of authoriser
- Choose between the workflow module authorisation before or after booking and ensure the right settings are used
- Optional: temporary block payments until invoice is authorised for after booking
- Introduce the authoriser to Basecone Flux app
5. Learn to book quickly and efficiently
When all the settings are correct and you are ready to book invoices, we have a number of tips to do this as efficiently as possible!